Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! & WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG

New Blog ................. So I have never had a blog before and never thought I would. lol.  I have had many say I should instead of sending out my newsletter email.  So Im going to try it. Please know I don’t claim to have good grammar or spelling. So have fun reading this.  lol Blogging plan ................. So here is the deal. It is super hard to not share about other things in my life. Cause really your life should reflect worship.  Worshiping God is a Lifestyle.  So this is kinda a blog of my life a bit.   New Band ................. We are still in the process of getting a new band together and hopefully getting some backups for when someone cant make it.  Please share if you are in the Hopkins County area or even Dallas area. I have to be honest Im so naturally inpatient. This process is driving me nuts.  I want to start playing at events now.  But I want it to be with excellence so until we got it all together I am still using tracks. Radio play.............

Life is a journey....my testimony.

Updated on September 13, 2017 Let me introduce myself first. My name is Rachel Jackson, I am a singer/songwriter and speaker. My heart is to minister to people and encourage people to be real and honest with God, themselves, and others. My prayer is that through music and word will come healing, deliverance, restoration, and salvation. In ministering in this way a movement was started that has made a large impact in schools. I have been in ministry for 16 years reaching out to women, children, youth, and college aged students.  My music has received regular airplay on several radio stations across America. I have led worship in many settings from church camps to inside prison walls. I serve as a youth leader next to my husband that is the youth pastor of Angus Church in Sand Springs, OK.   Jared Jackson and I have 3 kids together and have been married for 13 years. I’ve been blessed with a life that lends itself to exploration and discovery. My greatest find during my journey,

Some Strengthening

With all the troubles in this world some need a little help. We were never met to do this life on our own anyways. Sometimes it can just be that you feel stuck and unable to successfully change your feelings, thoughts or behaviors. It is likely that you are being affected by experiences from your past.  Any experiences that continues to exert a negative influence is traumatic.  Not all traumatic events are horrifying or tragic.  Sometimes traumatic experiences are remembered, but often they are repressed or forgotten.  I would like to introduced you to Guy Earle.  Guy Earle is a certified counselor in Rapid Resolution Therapy. He is also author of “Transformed Through His Thoughts.” and “Purpose is a Decision, Discover, Develop, and Disseminate the riches within you”.  Guy is the director of Counseling for Dr. Tony Evans at Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship  ( http://www.ocbfchurch.org /).  Guy is a speaker, trainer, author, and life coach.   If you are in need of some strengthening