Skip to main content

New Things & Changes


My life has changed so much in the past half a year!  It is amazing how much God has moved things around and made things happen that I could not control even if I tried.  I was very unhappy, lonely, and disappointed. But now my life feels like the happiest time I have had in my life.  

I have to be honest.... many times we can look at what all took place in our hard times of the past and walk away saying we learned something from it.  The only thing I can see that happen for us in MANY of the things that took place between May 2011 to June 2012 is our character was tested. It is so important to remain in good character and do the right thing no matter what others do, don’t do, say or not say. Stand with Integrity. Over all this time I am speechless and have decided that I am not going to analyze anything and just be glad that God has pulled us out of the fire. We live in a fallen world full of sin and scripture says in Matthew 5:45 “He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.” 

Part of our (people in general) problem comes from the fact that we think that when we are trying to serve the Lord to the best of our ability that we would should be protected from painful things in life. However, life is a catalyst for problems. Life is hard. Life is not fair. Life will not devote itself to making us happy. Jesus said, "In this world you shall have tribulation...." He didn't give details as to why except for the on going battle between good and evil in the world. Christian couples have babies that are deformed, some born with illnesses. Christians have deceases, alzheimers, cancer, and any other dreadful deceases. Tragedy happen without good cause. Car wrecks, weather disasters, and freak accidents.  Time and chance happen to them all. What reason is there for murder, rapes, starvation, mistakes that cause hurt to spread through a family and can be let go? Why?

Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 "I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.  People can never predict when hard times might come. Like fish in a net or birds in a trap, people are caught by sudden tragedy."

Sometimes there is just no other reason for things other then we live in a fallen world that we cant control.  Things got messed up in the garden in the beginning. And now we all pay the price. 

Of course God could shut this whole operation down.  He has the power but instead he has things set up where we learn that we need him. He wants us to ask for his involvement not force himself upon us. Real love does not force! When we declare him as Lord and chose to make him our all and all we have put him in control.  But to believe that now that I serve God means nothing bad is going to happen again would be foolish.  We are fully protected in the spiritual world with a guarantee, just not fully protected in the physical world. 

Ephesians 1:14
“The Spirit is God’s guarantee that he will give us the inheritance he promised and that he has purchased us to be his own people. He did this so we would praise and glorify him.”

So my joy, and peace rests in knowing that no matter what happens here on earth my eternity is protected and sealed and without worry.  So therefor everything else I have to check the eternal value of the situation before I lose sight of the goal; the end of what is to come. This way I will not give up and will endure to the end.  God has a plan and I plan to fulfill that.  Heartbreak and heartache is all around but one day it will all be gone and we will live forever in the arms of our father in heaven. 

I have some excited things coming up and somethings that have happen over the past year that I cant wait to share!  One being I had another Baby!!!  Will be writing again soon!  


Hope this ministered to you. 

Sign up for newsletter - http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/home/?u=3a2e3ec90a7af12b7ed5a6074&id=a3134ad2d9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! & WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG

New Blog ................. So I have never had a blog before and never thought I would. lol.  I have had many say I should instead of sending out my newsletter email.  So Im going to try it. Please know I don’t claim to have good grammar or spelling. So have fun reading this.  lol Blogging plan ................. So here is the deal. It is super hard to not share about other things in my life. Cause really your life should reflect worship.  Worshiping God is a Lifestyle.  So this is kinda a blog of my life a bit.   New Band ................. We are still in the process of getting a new band together and hopefully getting some backups for when someone cant make it.  Please share if you are in the Hopkins County area or even Dallas area. I have to be honest Im so naturally inpatient. This process is driving me nuts.  I want to start playing at events now.  But I want it to be with excellence so until we got it all together I am still using tracks. Radio play.............

Life is a journey....my testimony.

Updated on September 13, 2017 Let me introduce myself first. My name is Rachel Jackson, I am a singer/songwriter and speaker. My heart is to minister to people and encourage people to be real and honest with God, themselves, and others. My prayer is that through music and word will come healing, deliverance, restoration, and salvation. In ministering in this way a movement was started that has made a large impact in schools. I have been in ministry for 16 years reaching out to women, children, youth, and college aged students.  My music has received regular airplay on several radio stations across America. I have led worship in many settings from church camps to inside prison walls. I serve as a youth leader next to my husband that is the youth pastor of Angus Church in Sand Springs, OK.   Jared Jackson and I have 3 kids together and have been married for 13 years. I’ve been blessed with a life that lends itself to exploration and discovery. My greatest find during my journey,

Some Strengthening

With all the troubles in this world some need a little help. We were never met to do this life on our own anyways. Sometimes it can just be that you feel stuck and unable to successfully change your feelings, thoughts or behaviors. It is likely that you are being affected by experiences from your past.  Any experiences that continues to exert a negative influence is traumatic.  Not all traumatic events are horrifying or tragic.  Sometimes traumatic experiences are remembered, but often they are repressed or forgotten.  I would like to introduced you to Guy Earle.  Guy Earle is a certified counselor in Rapid Resolution Therapy. He is also author of “Transformed Through His Thoughts.” and “Purpose is a Decision, Discover, Develop, and Disseminate the riches within you”.  Guy is the director of Counseling for Dr. Tony Evans at Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship  ( http://www.ocbfchurch.org /).  Guy is a speaker, trainer, author, and life coach.   If you are in need of some strengthening